Strawberry jam nuts stuffed gulab jamun. Here I prepared jamun stuffed with cashews. We can use pista, badam, cashews and muskmelon seeds for stuffing. We can follow any method for preparing jamun.
Here is what you will need: Bread Gula. Add assorted nuts (Cashew Knead the mixture into dough. Take a small ball out of the dough, flatten it and stuff it with nuts ball. You can create Strawberry jam nuts stuffed gulab jamun using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Strawberry jam nuts stuffed gulab jamun
- It’s 200 gm of Gulab Jamun Powder.
- You need as needed of milk.
- You need as needed of ghee or oil.
- You need 2 pinch of Cardamon powder.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Strawberry Jam.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Nuts.
- It’s 300 gm of sugar.
Gulab Jamun is India's one of the most popular sweet, the most common sweet to celebrate any occasion whether it's small or big gulab jamun is must. In our home during Raksha Bandhan, Diwali, Holi, birthday or family gathering gulab jamun is on the menu. Eggless Gulab Jamun Cake is a scrumptious cake with the flavors of gulab jamun (a deep-fried milk-based Indian sweet or dessert soaked in sugar syrup) but without the extra sugar, fat or guilt of eating something tasty but high in calories!!! Becoming a food blogger has widened my social circles and.
Strawberry jam nuts stuffed gulab jamun Step by step
- Pour the gulab jamoon powder into a pan and mix it with the required amount of milk..
- Keep it for 10 minutes. Then roll the pellets and press them with your finger and place some jam and nuts inside it..
- Then add the rolls and roll well.
- Add sugar in a pan and pour the same amound of water. You need to bring it to a boil and then simmer for 5 minutes only. If it's not sticky at all- boil some more..
- If it’s too sticky and forms threads, you have gone a bit too far. Do not look for any thread consistency, a light sticky syrup is enough.
- Add cardamom powder. Heat ghee or oil in another kadai..
- The kadai should be on a moderate heat. Add the jamun balls and take them well after the golden brown..
- When the jamuns are taken, add the hot sugar syrup. Serve af soaking for 3 hours..
Gulab jamun are a favourite Indian dessert – they're like super-soft donut holes made with powdered milk and soaked in cardamom syrup. The thing about Gulab Jamun is that they aren't particularly difficult to make, but they are difficult to make perfectly. The base is milk powder and a bit of flour with. This Indian sweet dish is made of khoya, which is shaped into balls and then deep fried in ghee and dipped into sugar syrup. Here is a special kesar (saffron) gulab jamun recipe that has a rich kesar flavor.