Home made strawberry jam.
You can make Home made strawberry jam using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Home made strawberry jam
- You need 300 g of strawberries.
- It’s 160 g of sugar.
- You need half of a lemon.
Home made strawberry jam Preparation
- Wash the strawberries thoroughly. Pat dry with a clean kitchen towel and slice into small bits..
- On a medium heat, place a non stick pan or heavy bottom pot. Add the strawberries and sugar. Stir.
- The mixture become runny as the sugar dissolves. Squeeze in the lemon juice. Cook this for 25-30 minutes..
- You will notice that the consistency thickens as it cooks and the colour darkens. To know if you have reach the right consistency, place a plate in the freezer for 5-10 minutes. Then pour a spoonful of the jam on the cold plate, let it sit for a minute, then move the plate to the right and left to check it's stability..
- Allow to cool and store in a sterilized glass jar. Refrigerate and enjoy?.