2 ingredients strawberry jam. Two ingredients is all you need to make this delicious strawberry jam. Best thing is that this is free from any preservative! Our easiest strawberry jam recipe without a pectin.
If you can't get a hold of jam sugar, don't worry. This is a wonderful basic recipe for strawberry jam. It is very sweet but delicious. You can cook 2 ingredients strawberry jam using 2 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of 2 ingredients strawberry jam
- You need 700 of grm, fresh strawberries.
- Prepare 350 of grm, sugar.
I will try using less sugar next time. I also made the necessary adjustment for high altitude during the boiling water bath process since I live in Albuquerque NM. This easy two ingredients strawberry jam requires no cooking or freezing. It is so fresh and tastes amazing.
2 ingredients strawberry jam Preparation
- First, add strawberries and sugar in a heavy bottom pan and mix..
- And leave for an hour or until sugar dissolved..
- Now cook on medium high heat..
- Until jam becomes thick..
- Once done, cool completely and store in airtight container. 2 ingredients strawberry jam is ready..
You can make it with fresh strawberries or frozen ones. If the berries are too tart. Balsamic vinegar accents the strawberry flavor and gives the jam a robust taste. Jam, on the other hand (like my Strawberry Jam), is simply fruit and sugar cooked together into a thick glossy spread. Jam, unlike jelly, highlights the cooked fruit by keeping in the natural fruits seeds and chunks, which is always my favorite part!