Strawberry Jam. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, mix together the strawberries, sugar, and lemon juice. With instructions for canning, refrigerator, or freezer jam. Prepare the strawberries by wiping them with a piece of damp kitchen paper. (Wiping the strawberries rather than washing them ensures the fruit doesn 't absorb lots of water – too much water.
Get Fresh Strawberry Jam Recipe from Food Network. Ina's fresh strawberry jam: how to have summer's berries with you all year. Learn how to make a small batch of homemade strawberry jam! You can make Strawberry Jam using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Jam
- You need 2 box of strawberry.
- It’s 2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
Or maybe you don't have a canner. Learn how to get perfectly set strawberry jam by following Mary Berry's simple instructions. You'll need to pop a couple of plates in the freezer beforehand. Strawberries and sugar. that is it.
Strawberry Jam Preparation
- Wash and chop strawberries and add sugar, lemon juice and allow to rest for 20 minutes.
- Transfer the mixture to instant pot and pressure cook it for 6 minutes. Let it to normal pressure release. You can see the strawberries in sugar syrup..
- Turn on sauté mode and keep sautéing till it becomes jam consistency. Then transfer to glass jar and store in the fridge.
Combine this jam with other fruit jams for gourmet gift baskets. It is VERY tempting to double this recipe for strawberry jam and make more. The best homemade strawberry jam with fresh strawberries, sugar and lemon juice. This easy strawberry jam recipe is freezer-friendly and doesn't has pectin. Small batch strawberry jam that you make in a microwave oven.