Delicious & Easy Prime Rib Roast.
You can cook Delicious & Easy Prime Rib Roast using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Delicious & Easy Prime Rib Roast
- Prepare 1 of 3-to-4-rib roast of beef; approximately 8 to 10 pounds.
- It’s 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of kosher salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of freshly ground black.
Delicious & Easy Prime Rib Roast instructions
- Remove the roast from the refrigerator 2 or 3 hours before cooking..
- Preheat oven to 450..
- Rub butter on the cut ends of the roast..
- Combine flour,salt and pepper together in a small bowl, and then massage the mixture all over the meat..
- Set the roast, rib side down, in a shallow roasting pan (the ribs act as a natural rack), and place in the oven. Roast for approximately 20 to 30 minutes, or until the roast is nicely darkened. Reduce oven to 350 and continue to roast, basting every 15 or 20 minutes, until the roast reaches an internal temperature of 125 degrees (for medium-rare) on an instant-read thermometer..
- Remove the roast to a cutting board and let rest for 20 minutes before carving into either huge slabs or off the bone entirely and then thin slices..