Paprika Rose Potatoes.
You can cook Paprika Rose Potatoes using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Paprika Rose Potatoes
- Prepare 4-6 of medium white rose potatoes.
- You need of drizzle extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of or to taste smoked paprika.
- You need as needed of chicken broth to liquefy.
Paprika Rose Potatoes step by step
- Wash, remove eyes, and slice potatoes into 1/4" medallions..
- Drizzle olive oil in cast iron skillet. Add potato slices. Sprinkle generously with salt and paprika. Brown on medium heat. Turn and continue cooking. Add some chicken broth to liquefy. Cover and cook until potatoes have softened and look slightly translucent..