Strawberry Jam. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, mix together the strawberries, sugar, and lemon juice. With instructions for canning, refrigerator, or freezer jam. Prepare the strawberries by wiping them with a piece of damp kitchen paper. (Wiping the strawberries rather than washing them ensures the fruit doesn 't absorb lots of water – too much water.
It is good on ice cream, too! Get Fresh Strawberry Jam Recipe from Food Network. Ina's fresh strawberry jam: how to have summer's berries with you all year. You can create Strawberry Jam using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Jam
- Prepare 1 kg of strawberries, hulled.
- It’s 1 kg of white sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
Learn how to get perfectly set strawberry jam by following Mary Berry's simple instructions. You'll need to pop a couple of plates in the freezer beforehand. I can confidently say this Strawberry Freezer Jam is the best and easiest you'll ever make! The best homemade strawberry jam with fresh strawberries, sugar and lemon juice.
Strawberry Jam Preparation
- Mix strawberries and sugar in a plastic bowl..
- Leave over night in the fridge..
- Next day pour them in a cooking pan and cook..
- After sometime of cooking add lemon juice and keep cooking..
- To check the jam if it's ready place spoonful of jam onto a plate already kept in freezer.
- Touch it with your finger and if it wrinkles it's ready if not then cook for 5min and then check again..
- Pour into sterilized bottles while it's hot when cool down you can kept them in fridge.
This easy strawberry jam recipe is freezer-friendly and doesn't has pectin. This simple No Pectin Strawberry Jam Recipe is made with only strawberries, sugar and a bit of lemon! (Scroll to the bottom for recipe tips, a printable recipe card and a short how to make. strawberry, apricot, and boysenberry jam. Strawberries and sugar. that is it. Combine this jam with other fruit jams for gourmet gift baskets. It is VERY tempting to double this recipe for strawberry jam and make more.