Strawberry Jam. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, mix together the strawberries, sugar, and lemon juice. With instructions for canning, refrigerator, or freezer jam. Prepare the strawberries by wiping them with a piece of damp kitchen paper. (Wiping the strawberries rather than washing them ensures the fruit doesn 't absorb lots of water – too much water.
Get Fresh Strawberry Jam Recipe from Food Network. Ina's fresh strawberry jam: how to have summer's berries with you all year. Learn how to make a small batch of homemade strawberry jam! You can make Strawberry Jam using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Jam
- You need 250 gm of strawberries.
- You need 3-4 tbsp of condensed milk/ sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
Or maybe you don't have a canner. Learn how to get perfectly set strawberry jam by following Mary Berry's simple instructions. You'll need to pop a couple of plates in the freezer beforehand. Strawberries and sugar. that is it.
Strawberry Jam Preparation
- In a chopper, make a fine paste of the strawberries.
- Now in a sauce pan add the paste and condensed milk/sugar, lemon juice and mix. Keep on low flame and cook for 5 mins..
- Turn off the flame, let cool and transfer in any jar..
- Enjoy in breakfast..
Combine this jam with other fruit jams for gourmet gift baskets. It is VERY tempting to double this recipe for strawberry jam and make more. The best homemade strawberry jam with fresh strawberries, sugar and lemon juice. This easy strawberry jam recipe is freezer-friendly and doesn't has pectin. Small batch strawberry jam that you make in a microwave oven.