Quaker Oats Vanishing Oatmeal Rasin Cookies.
You can cook Quaker Oats Vanishing Oatmeal Rasin Cookies using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quaker Oats Vanishing Oatmeal Rasin Cookies
- You need 1 3/4 sticks of butter, softened.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of firmly packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt (optional).
- You need 1 cup of raisins.
- You need 3 cups of Quaker Oats Old Fashion uncooked oats.
Quaker Oats Vanishing Oatmeal Rasin Cookies step by step
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, beat butter and sugars together on medium speed of an electric mixer until creamy..
- Add eggs and vanilla; beat well..
- Add combined flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Mix well..
- Add oats and raisins; mix well..
- Form dough by rounding tablespoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheets. Bake 8-10 minutes or until light golden brown..
- Cool 1 minute on cookie sheets. Remove to wire rack. Cool completely. Store tightly covered..