Split chick pea chana dal curry.
You can cook Split chick pea chana dal curry using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Split chick pea chana dal curry
- You need 1 cup of split chick pea lentil/chana dal.
- Prepare 3 of onion chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Prepare handful of coriander leaves.
- You need handful of mint leaves.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of mastard seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 2 of red chillies.
- It’s 2 tsp of curry leaves.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
Split chick pea chana dal curry step by step
- Cook chick pea lentil in a cooker adding enough water by getting 4 whistles, do not overcook, drain the water and keep aside..
- In a pan take 2tbsp oil heat it add mastard seeds, cumin seeds, red chillies curry leaves saute it for a while.
- Now add chopped onion,fry little, add ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder saute it for a while,.
- Add cooked chana dal,(chick pea lentil)and a glass of water, add chopped coriander leaves,mint leaves, close the lid boil for 10 minutes…your tasty healthy chana dal curry is ready to serve….