Egg salad with mustard and mayonnaise. I love Egg Salad and being on a Keto Diet shouldn't stop you from eating the things you love if you can make them with No Carb ingredients and that is how I. Mash the egg yolks with the mayonnaise, mustard and salt and pepper to taste. Add the chopped egg whites and the green onion, celery, the chopped fresh dill.
This classic egg salad recipe features foolproof hard-boiled eggs, homemade mayonnaise, mustard and crunchy mix-in's. Perfect for a light meal or sandwiches all year long. Egg salad packs a protein punch, and the creaminess is irresistible, especially when loaded with two slices of bread, or more like. You can create Egg salad with mustard and mayonnaise using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Egg salad with mustard and mayonnaise
- It’s 6 of hard boiled eggs.
- Prepare 4 of small pickled cucumbers.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of caper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dill.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of strained yoghurt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of mustard, mild or spicy.
Egg salad is a dish made primarily of chopped hard-boiled eggs and mayonnaise, often including other ingredients such as celery or mustard. It is made mixed with seasonings in the form of herbs, spices and other ingredients, bound with mayonnaise. Remove and mash the yolks; combine mayonnaise, mustard, and relish. Taste and add salt and pepper, as needed.
Egg salad with mustard and mayonnaise Step by step
- Finely chop the eggs, the pickled cucumbers, the pepper and the dill..
- Mix the mayonnaise, the mustard (you can choose either mild or spicy, according to your tastes) and the yoghurt, then add the vinegar and the olive oil..
- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl, cover and place the egg salad in the fridge for 1 hour..
Refill the centers of the egg halves with the yolk mixture. Garnish with a sprinkling of ground paprika. A deliciously simple egg salad (Tennessee-style) can be made with a squiggle of yellow mustard and a Simply chopped hard boiled eggs, chopped onions, a little mustard and lots of mayonnaise! This quick and easy egg salad recipe can either used as a main dish or as a side dish. You can also experiment with the amount of mayonnaise.