Chicken and vegetables mix. One super Easy and Healthy Recipe, that everyone can make! Nothing is more playful and healthier than mixing fresh veggie colors! The Best Chicken Mixed Vegetables Recipes on Yummly
This is an Asian style chicken breast with mixed vegetables. You can add either brown rice or pasta with garlic on a side. Fully cooked chicken mixed with half cooked vegetables, keeps most of nutritional values in our plates. You can cook Chicken and vegetables mix using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken and vegetables mix
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 1 of peach.
- Prepare 4 of Sweet mini peppers.
- You need 6 of Chicken tenderloins.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 1 bunch of broccoli.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Arrange chicken breasts on a baking sheet; spread carrots, bell peppers, celery, green onion, and parsley around chicken. Rinse chicken under cold running water and pat completely dry with paper towels. Season chicken on both sides, to taste with salt and pepper. Divide chicken and vegetables among servings plates.
Chicken and vegetables mix Preparation
- In a open sauce pan, lightly fry chicken, until chicken is light brown, then add salt and pepper.
- Add onions and sweet peppers.
- Add broccoli and peaches, and cook for 5mins.
- 15mins total time.
This pot of Chicken and Dumplings with Vegetables is a classic comfort food packed with enough vegetables to count as a well rounded meal. What does that mean to you? If you have leftover cooked turkey or chicken, making chicken/turkey vegetable tamales is a good idea. I grew up with the mentality that nothing could go to waste, and for me, this is an excellent use of leftovers. This recipe filling is made of a mix of vegetables, chicken and a red sauce.