Fruity Beer Butt Chicken.
You can create Fruity Beer Butt Chicken using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fruity Beer Butt Chicken
- It’s 3 lb of Whole chicken, cleaned.
- It’s 1/2 can of Any beer.
- Prepare 1 of Peach, sliced.
- You need 1 tbsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Chipotle powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Garlic, minced and dried.
Fruity Beer Butt Chicken Step by step
- Heat oven to 300*.
- Drink 1/2 the beer and drop the peach slices in the can.
- Sit the chicken on the beer can, as far up the chicken butt as possible.
- Mix all dried seasonings together and rub the chicken skin with mixture. Put any remaining seasoning in the chicken's neck.
- Cook for 3 hours.
- Raise oven temp to 400 and cook for an additional 30 minutes to get the skin crispy.