Spicy green pea fry / chaat. Green peas chaat is simple and easy to make evening snack , which is healthy too. Spicy Peas, touch of spices added to sweetness from peas and sourness from lemon makes this a great snack or a side dish. This is an easy recipe to make.
We found fresh peas in the winter time in India. And after my dad came back from the market and dumped out the peas in the basket from the canvas bag that he always Adjust salt (the Chaat Masala already has some some in it). Add shredded mint leaves if you are using and toss. You can have Spicy green pea fry / chaat using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy green pea fry / chaat
- It’s 2 cup of green pea.
- You need 2 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 of small size sliced onion.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of green chilli paste.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tbsps of chopped coriander leaves.
Green peas stir-fry- turn those boring peas to a spicy vegetarian stir-fry. Whether you have fresh peas, canned or frozen peas. not you plain boiled You can use fresh peas, canned or frozen ones, to make this ridiculously easy and spicy green peas recipe. It's the best alternative instead of serving. I love eating Fried Green Peas, sautéed in butter.
Spicy green pea fry / chaat step by step
- Now heat up a pan with oil add onion fry it till colour changed..
- Now add green peas and mix it..
- After that add ginger garlic paste green chilli paste and salt 🧂 mix it well. Add little bit water and cover the lid and cook till peas becomes tender..
- After 5-7 minutes open the lid mix it and cook on high to remove any excess water..
- At last add coriander leaves mix it and switch off the..
- Our delicious healthy breakfast is ready to serve..
- Enjoy 😊..
In comparison, boiled peas on a plate is one of the most uninspiring foods I can think of. Super delicious sidedish made using dried green peas which taste so yummy with either roti or rice. The Masala Green Peas Chaat is a snazzy snack that will send your taste buds into a frenzy! Cooked and dried green peas are perked up with a range of spice powders, ginger and green chillies, and served with a topping of chutneys and curds. A generous garnish of potato salli completes the chaat.