Veg paneer mayonnaise sandwich. Mayonnaise Sandwich Recipe with stepwise photos. Mayonnaise sandwich recipe with step by step photos. This easy veg mayo sandwich is best served as breakfast or snack.
Cut the brown edges of the bread Keyword after school snack recipes, breakfast recipe, eggless, healthy, Kids Lunchbox Recipe, mayo sandwich, mayonnaise, sandwich recipes. Veg Mayonnaise Grilled sandwich can be served for breakfast, lunch, snack, light dinner or in kids lunch box, with some ketch-up or your choice of dip. Mayonnaise Sandwich is one of my favorite recipes. You can have Veg paneer mayonnaise sandwich using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Veg paneer mayonnaise sandwich
- You need 8 pieces of bread.
- You need 1 cup of finely chopped cabbage.
- You need 3/4 cup of grated paneer.
- It’s 3 tbs of finely chopped capsicum.
- It’s 2 tbs of finely chopped carrots.
- Prepare 2 tbs of corn kernels.
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbs of chat masala.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli.
- It’s 1/4 cup of tomato sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of spicy green chutney.
- It’s 2 tbs of Grated cheese.
- Prepare 3 tbs of mayonnaise sauce.
- Prepare of Salt to taare.
It comes out always handy when I am in a jiffy and need to prepare a quick meal for my family. Veg Mayonnaise Sandwich Recipe – Quick and easy to make sandwich that can be served as a breakfast, snack or can be packed into lunch box. As the name says, it has mix of vegetables mixed with mayonnaise. For some Indian touch, I have added little green coriander chutney to the.
Veg paneer mayonnaise sandwich Instructions
- Chop all the veggies and grate paneer and keep aside.
- Now add all the veggies,paneer,mayoneese,gratedcheese, salt, chat masala, greenchilly in a big bowl.
- Mix everything nicely and evenly..
- Spread tomato sauce on one side of the bread.and green chutney on the other bread.
- Now spread the stuffing on the sauce spread bread and cover with chutney bread.spread butter on top part of bread and place in on the heated grilled tawa.cook on both sides till golden crispy.garnish with grated cheese and serve hot hot with any dip or sauce.tastes yumm these sandwiches.
Mayonnaise Tandoori a unique fusion of European Mayonnaise with Indian Spices. Add this flavour and create exciting dishes such as Shahi Paneer, Malai Kofta, Tandoori Macarooni or Pizzas. I saw Mayonnaise Sandwich in the menu card of a restaurant but didn't taste it. So the idea striked when I made homemade eggless mayo, I made this sandwich too. I wanted to make a healthy version of.