Doggy Ice Party Cake.
You can make Doggy Ice Party Cake using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Doggy Ice Party Cake
- You need 1 of large ice cream bucket with lid, cleaned. (I used a 1 gal & 1 pint sz).
- It’s 2 cup of no sodium added chicken broth.
- You need 1 of small apple sliced – core & seeds removed.
- You need 1 of small peach pitted & sliced.
- It’s 4 of water proof dog toys (small enough to fit into your container).
- You need 3 of raw marrow bones from buthcher (optional).
- You need of water.
- It’s of cooking oil spray.
Doggy Ice Party Cake Step by step
- Clean & dry your ice cream bucket then coat with a thin coat of cooking spray. (You can use other containers with a lid. A Tupperware type might work well too. Choose smaller vessels for smaller dogs.).
- Place the bones, toys, & fruit slices in the bucket. Don't fret on arrangements too much, many of the items will float when you add the liquid..
- Add the chicken broth & then top off the bucket with water. Make sure to leave some space for the liquid to expand while freezing..
- Put the lid on your bucket & transfer to a freezer or deep freeze. Alow to freeze for eight hours..
- Before serving to your furbabies, pull the bucket out of the freezer & set in a warm place for a few minutes. Then turn out onto a non-breakable plate. Serve to your pups on a hot summer day..
- Feel free to adapt to your dog's tastes. You can use other fruits or fresh veg like carrots or broccoli instead of fruit. (Remember grapes & cherries are toxic to dogs. Someone has kindly posted a list of toxic items for dogs in the question section, which may be helpful to you in creating your ice cake.) Bones for dogs can be controversial, so these can easily be omitted if you'd prefer. If you do use bones, be sure they are never cooked & from beef or pork & big enough that your dog can't swallow them..