Brandy Slush. Brandy slush the way it is supposed to be. Next time I will double the recipe. This was so good I drank it all myself!
Brandy Slush Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Serve the Brandy Slush with lemon-lime soda (if you want to be traditional) or sparkling water (if you are hoping to have a couple of cheeseburgers or pizzas with your Brandy Slush). Brandy Slush: Tried and true family favorite around the Holidays! You can make Brandy Slush using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brandy Slush
- It’s 12 oz. of can frozen orange juice concentrate.
- Prepare 12 oz. of can frozen lemonade concentrate.
- Prepare 1 cup of apricot brandy.
- It’s 1 cup of vodka.
- It’s 24 oz. of pineapple juice.
- It’s 12 oz. of peach mango juice blend.
- It’s 12 oz. of seltzer water (to help freeze quicker).
- It’s 2 of empty 1.75 liter juice bottles (to store unfrozen slush).
We make a batch and it will be an Brandy Slush – A Wisconsin Favorite You'll find this make ahead cocktail to be a sunny citrus blend. However, the Wisconsin Brandy Slush is a lesser known classic that is perfect to enjoy on muggy midwestern summer days. The Wisconsin Brandy Slush is the grown up version of a snow cone. Nothing beats cooling off with a Brandy Slush!
Brandy Slush Instructions
- Combine everything and mix well. I split the mix between two pitchers and pour back and forth a bunch of times because I don't own a container large enough to mix it all at once..
- Pour mixture into empty juice bottles. This will make the next step easier and allow you to store whatever you don't use into the fridge for later..
- Pour mixture into ice cube trays and freeze overnight..
- Once frozen, place cubes into a zip lock freezer bag and mash it into a slush with your bare hands. No, not by squeezing the cubes bare-handed. Seal the bag first and then squeeze..
- Use a large spoon or ice cream scoop to put slush into a glass and then pour on your favorite citrus-y soda (Sun Drop, Sierra Mist, 7-Up, or similar). I use a 50/50 slush to soda ratio..
Tropical slushy delight! (It will not freeze solid due to the brandy, and this is why it is like a slushy when scooped out.) A cool glass of Brandy Slush also often made family gatherings more tolerable. was it the coolness of the drink, or the brandy that did it? Put in freezable container that you would be above to scoop from. When the dishes have been cleared and the games begin, we abandon our beers and wine and start in on the brandy slush. This sweet and boozy Brandy Slush recipe is a Midwestern classic! Make it ahead for parties or keep it on hand in your freezer indefinitely.