Mug cheesecake microwaved. Keto microwave cheesecake recipe is ready in just a few minutes. Spread the filling on top of the graham cracker crust. Stop cooking when center of cheesecake starts to bubble.
And the fact that I can just whip it up in my microwave in minutes makes it even sweeter. This single serving cheesecake in a mug is not only a handy time-saver, but it also Too bad I don't have a microwave – I might try to make a single serving vegan / paleo one to. Be the first to review this recipe. You can cook Mug cheesecake microwaved using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mug cheesecake microwaved
- It’s 2 ounces of room temperature cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 of yogurt (nonfat, Greek… any).
- You need 1 of egg white.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 tsp of lemon juice (optional).
- You need of Cookie crumbs(Oreo, graham crackers…) for crust.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Fruit jam (strawberry, peach, grape…).
I would have it every day for dessert if I could, but it just takes so darn long. Low Carb Reese's Mug Cake Recipe. Enter this low-carb microwave cheesecake mug! I served this keto cheesecake mug with a quick wild blueberry sauce thrown together with.
Mug cheesecake microwaved Instructions
- Soften the cream cheese for a few hours at room temp or use the microwave.
- In a medium bowl, cream the cream cheese and yogurt together with the sugar until sugar dissolves.
- Add in the egg, lemon juice, and vanilla and mix until silky smooth.
- In two wide mugs, line bottom with cookie crumbs for a crust and divide the batter among them evenly.
- Shake and tap to level the tops and swirl in each 1 tablespoon of fruit jam.
- Microwave each in 15 second intervals checking after each interval until cheesecake is no longer wobbly on the sides but only juggles a bit in the center and mall bubbles rose to the top.(takes around 1 minute or so in a 1200 watt oven, time depends on shape of mug and the power of your microwave).
- Let chill to room temperature and refrigerate for 2 hours until it is completely cold.
- Serve with whipped cream, fresh berries, or a berry compote.
A quick and easy single serving cheesecake fix! Make this strawberry pie in a mug in the microwave or get fancy and use the oven. The Best Microwave Cheesecake Recipes on Yummly Microwave Cheesecake, Lemon Cheesecake, Simple New York-style Cheesecake. This microwave mini cheesecake can be prepped, cooked, and ready to eat in a fraction of the time a normal cheesecake would take.