Peachy Country Style Pork Ribs.
You can create Peachy Country Style Pork Ribs using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peachy Country Style Pork Ribs
- It’s 2 pounds of country style pork ribs.
- You need 4 of large peaches.
- It’s 1 cup of peach preserves/jelly.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt divided.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground smoked paprika.
- You need 1 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
Peachy Country Style Pork Ribs Preparation
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- For the peaches peel and remove the pit. Dice the peaches and put in a pot with the water and half the salt..
- Season the ribs with the spices except the garlic, and use the rest of the salt..
- Heat an oven safe skillet and sear the ribs till browned on all sides..
- Add the peach preserves to the diced peaches, mix well till thickened..
- Add the garlic and mix well..
- Pour over the ribs and coat each rib..
- Put into the oven till done..
- Let rest for 10 minutes.
- Serve, I hope you enjoy!.