Chocolate Chip Cookies.
You can cook Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It’s 1 C. of Salted butter, softened.
- You need 1 C. of Granulated sugar.
- You need 1 C. of Light brown sugar, packed.
- It’s 2 tsp. of Pure vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- You need 3 C. of All-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of Baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Sea salt.
- You need 2 C. of Chocolate chips or chunks or chopped chocolate.
Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease a baking pan and set aside..
- In a large bowl mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside..
- Cream together the butter and sugars until combined..
- Beat in eggs and vanilla until fluffy..
- Mix in the dry ingredients until combined..
- Add in the chocolate chips and mix well..
- Scoop into 1 Tbsp. heaps about 2" apart of baking pan. Bake 8-10 minutes until lightly brown. Remove to cooling rack..