You can make Apple Crisp using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Apple Crisp
- Prepare 4 of apples (4 cups) peeled and sliced.
- You need 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of quick cook oats.
- You need 3/4 cup of packed brown sugar.
- It’s 1/3 cup of butter, room temp.
- You need Teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare Can of substitute apple, blueberry, peach or cherry pie filling.
Apple Crisp Instructions
- Preheat oven to 375..
- Butter sides and bottom of cassarole dish..
- Place sliced apples or filling in dish and spread out evenly..
- In medium bowl, mix flour, oats, brown sugar, cinnamon and butter until crumbly..
- I like using a fork or hands to mix it into pea size crumbs..
- Sprinkle evenly over apples..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until apples are tender and top is golden brown..
- Serve warm or cold :).