Creamy Kale Smoothie.
You can have Creamy Kale Smoothie using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Kale Smoothie
- Prepare 3/4 cup of water or milk of choice (or less for a thicker smoothie).
- It’s 1 of heaping cup shredded kale.
- It’s 1 of medium banana.
- It’s 1/2 cup of peach slices.
- You need 1/2 cup of mango chunks.
- It’s 1/2 of peeled Clementine (optional for a citrusy kick).
- It’s of Drizzle honey (optional).
- You need 1/2 tsp. of ground flaxseed (optional).
Creamy Kale Smoothie Instructions
- Simply blend all of the ingredients together. Eat immediately or you can place it in an airtight container (like a mason jar) and refrigerate for up to 24 hours..
- If you don't have a high power blender, be sure to blend just the liquid and the kale to begin with, then add the rest of the ingredients. This will ensure a smooth drink..
- I like to use frozen fruit in my smoothies, but if your fruit is fresh simply throw in a small handful of ice cubes..