Fruit and Honey. A light honey and lime dressing brings out the flavor of canned and fresh fruits. Honey Fruit Salad Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Fruit and Honey Granola. back to all recipes.
When most people think of honey bees, they naturally think of honey but bees actually produce many other substances that can be used by humans. Honey Lime Fruit Salad is a refreshing fruit salad bursting with flavour! This fruit- and honey-sweetened quinoa granola is an easy win for breakfast. You can cook Fruit and Honey using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fruit and Honey
- You need 1 of large peach fresh if possible.
- Prepare 2 cup of diced pineapple fresh if possible.
- You need 1/3 cup of honey.
- You need 1 of large green pear fresh if possible.
- You need 2 cup of seedless grapes.
You can make a big batch of it, just as you can with this coco-nutty granola, store it in a jar in the cupboard and serve it. Top fruit and honey recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com. Member Recipes for Fruit And Honey. Would you rather have a fruit salad with honey yogurt dressing or a slice of cake?!
Fruit and Honey Instructions
- Wash the fruit..
- Peel the pineapple I use the top to plant and make a pineapple plant. I now have 31 plants..
- Remove the core and pith of the pear and peach..
- Slice the grapes in half..
- Add everything to a bowl along with the honey. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
Mix the honey and lemon OR lime juice together. I tested both and the lime juice gives it more of a zing. Honey and dry fruits together make the best energy booster. Honey and dry fruits together provide us with immense health benefits. From a healthy heart to healthy brains, this combo is there for all.