Cherry Cinnamon Roll Hand Pies.
You can have Cherry Cinnamon Roll Hand Pies using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cherry Cinnamon Roll Hand Pies
- Prepare 2 of tubes (12.4 oz.) Cinnamon Rolls.
- You need 1 can of Cherry pie filling (21 oz), or any other flavor you like(apple, peach).
- You need of Sprinkle of cinnamon sugar for topping.
Cherry Cinnamon Roll Hand Pies Instructions
- Grease a 12 cup muffin tin with butter cooking spray….
- Separate cinnamon rolls from package and place into muffin cups, cinnamon side up, pressing into muffin tin, leave icing off to the side……
- Place 2 tablespoons of cherry pie filling into each cup….Then lightly sprinkle cinnamon sugar over your hand pies……
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 15 min or until golden brown, let cool for 5 min then remove from muffin tin by using a dull knife to loosen pies….repeat steps with any remaining cinnamon roll dough that is left……
- Drizzle icing over top of warm cinnamon hand pies and serve !.
- Enjoy ?!!!.