Vegan Potato Pea stew.
You can cook Vegan Potato Pea stew using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Potato Pea stew
- It’s 6 of Potatoes.
- It’s 1 cup of Boiled peas.
- Prepare of Carrots 2 (medium size).
- You need 2 of Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Onions.
- It’s 2 clove of Garlic.
- You need of Royco 1Tspn.
- Prepare 1 Pc of Bell pepper.
Vegan Potato Pea stew step by step
- Peel potatoes and carrots and chop them into desired shapes.
- Fry onions till translucent, add crushed garlic then add the bell pepper..
- Add in the tomatoes and cover let it cook and incorporate well till it becomes paste like.
- Add in carrots and let it cook for atleast 2 mins.
- Add the potatoes and cover it for about 3mins.
- Once well incorporated together, mix royco in enough water for soup and stir then pour into the potato mixture…cover and let it cook until the potatoes is almost soft then pour in the boiled peas and mix..
- Cover for about 5 mins, the potatoes will be well cooked.Do not overcook it'll spoil the soup..
- Serve it with rice or chapati.