Chewy chocolate chip cookies. The Best Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies. There are a few secrets to the best classic, chewy chocolate chip cookies. Number one: Don't use chips; instead, opt for a mix of milk or semisweet and dark chocolate chunks.
Use melted butter in this chocolate chip cookie recipe. Most of the cookies on my website call for creaming softened butter with the sugars. Chewy oatmeal cookies packed with walnuts and chocolate chips are easy to make, and your family will love the combination of flavors. You can cook Chewy chocolate chip cookies using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chewy chocolate chip cookies
- You need 1.5 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of soft butter.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare of Tons of chocolate chips!.
I modified Beatrice's Excellent Oatmeal cookies very slightly. I came up with something that my boyfriend went CRAZY over! Chocolate chip cookies are considered by some to be one of the best types of cookies around. If you're looking for a chewy cookie rather than a crunchy one, you will love the cookies made following.
Chewy chocolate chip cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Cream warm butter. Add sugars. Then add vanilla and egg..
- Mix flour and baking powder in separate bowl then add slowly to wet mixture..
- Stir chocolate chips with spoon..
- Scoop tablespoons onto nonstick cookie sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Cool before eating..
Enjoy these chewy chocolate chip cookies with a cup of tea. If you have time, leave the dough overnight for the best flavour and texture. Divide the mixture into balls, the craggier the balls, the rougher the cookies will look. If you want to give the dough more texture, tear the balls in half and. Classic chocolate chip cookies made without the dairy butter, milk or eggs!