Oat flake cookies with peaches, greek honey and almonds. My mom had a cookie book when I was a kid that had this one recipe for giant oatmeal honey cookies, and it was my go-to recipe for cookie cravings. Soft Almond Flour Sugar Cookies with Vanilla ButtercreamAmbitious Kitchen. Honey Oatmeal Cookies No Sugar Recipes.
Now you can enjoy all the delicious and satisfying wholesomeness of this perfect taste duo with Quaker Oats & Honey Granola. Enhanced with sliced almonds, this crunchy combo is great both hot. Delicious Honey Bunches of Oats and peanut butter drop cookies. You can make Oat flake cookies with peaches, greek honey and almonds using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oat flake cookies with peaches, greek honey and almonds
- It’s 100 gr of oat flour.
- Prepare 90 gr of oat flakes.
- Prepare 40 gr of margarine.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 120 ml of honey (thyme is possible).
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 of diced Peach medium size.
Honey Bunches of Oats cereal is basically granola clusters and a bunch of delicious flakes with a bit of honey. Sugar free oatmeal cookies are sure going to make a great impression. The edges have a slight This cookie recipe uses raw honey which can easily be replaced with maple syrup or agave nectar. Mix the Oats and the whisked Egg and Coconut until combined.
Oat flake cookies with peaches, greek honey and almonds Preparation
- In a bowl mix the flour, the flakes, baking powder, salt, vanilla extract and the pinch of salt..
- Cut the peach in small pieces and let it aside. Melt the margarine.
- In a second bowl mix the melted margarine, with the egg and the honey..
- Pour the 1st bowl into the second and mix well. Add the diced peach and mix carefully..
- Leave at the fridge for an hour the mix of butter to stand..
- After an hour preheat the oven at 165 degrees in air and take out the mix from the fridge. Put almonds flakes to the little balls while you put them in the tray with 2 spoons..
- Bake for 12 min till bottom is bit brown. They might still look unbaked but is the way they look. Take them out and leave them at the tray for 15 min to stand. Enjoy!.
Add the Honey and fold till just. Make almond cookies with this easy recipe for the best tasting homemade almond cookies ever. Almond Cookies – these Chinese-style cookies are super crumbly and loaded with almond flakes. Love the crunchy flakes and the almonds are a big healthy plus. Flaked almonds are great to keep in the cupboard for baking.