Crisco Sugar Cookies.
You can cook Crisco Sugar Cookies using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crisco Sugar Cookies
- You need 1 cup of Butter Flavored Crisco (or half shortening and half butter).
- You need 1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of milk.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- You need 4-5 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking soda.
- It’s 1 1/2 teaspoons of cream of tarter.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
Crisco Sugar Cookies instructions
- Cream the shortening and sugars together..
- Beat eggs in one at a time..
- Add milk and vanilla..
- Combine flour, baking soda, cream of tarter, and salt in a separate bowl..
- Mix with creamed mixture into one until well blended. A dough should form..
- Cover and chill for at least an hour (preferably overnight.) If you want a drop cookie, just skip this step..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Separate dough into two balls..
- Roll one ball out to about 1/4 inch thickness on parchment paper or a lightly floured surface..
- Cut the cookies to desired shapes. Place on ungreased baking sheet..
- Decorate cookies with colored sugar, candy, or a simple cinnamon/sugar mix..
- Bake for 5-6 minutes or until edges of cookies are golden..
- Set out to cool. Once cool you can ice non-decorated cookies..