Yellow Pea Chaat.
You can cook Yellow Pea Chaat using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Yellow Pea Chaat
- It’s 2 cups of yellow pea (soaked).
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- You need 2 of chopped green chillies.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped green coriander leaves.
- It’s 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of roasted cumin powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of thick curd.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tamarind chutney.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of green chutney.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sev.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped tomato.
Yellow Pea Chaat step by step
- Boil yellow peas in a pressure cooker with salt and turmeric powder. Boil on high till 2 whistles, followed by boiling on medium-low flame for 10 minutes..
- Take out yellow peas from pressure cooker, put in serving bowl..
- Add blend curd,red chilli powder and cumin powder..
- Take out in individual serving bowls.Add coriander leaves,green chutney,tamarind chutney,chopped onion,tomato and sev..