Easy Peaches and Cream cake.
You can make Easy Peaches and Cream cake using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Peaches and Cream cake
- You need 3 of (16-ounce)Cans of sliced peaches.
- You need of Topping.
- Prepare 16 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 8 tbsp of peach juice from the canned peaches.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare of Batter.
- You need 1 box of of yellow cake mix.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of cold water.
- It’s 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 of (4- ounce) package of instant venilla pudding.
Easy Peaches and Cream cake Instructions
- Preheat oven to 325 dagreea. Grease and flour a 9×13 inch pan. Drain peaches and save the juice..
- Topping: Beat room temperature cream cheese, 8 Tblsp of peach juice, and sugar until fluffy , note: I took 4 slices of peaches and chopped then up and put it in and mixed just a little longer. Refrigerate.
- Batter: combine cake mix, eggs, water, oil, and pudding on medium for about 2 minutes. Note: I chopped up 4 slices of peaches and then mixed a little longer.
- Spread batter into pan. Lay peach slices in an even layer close to each other over batter..
- Carefully spread cream cheese mixture over peaches; try to cover the whole surface..
- Bake for 45 to 55 minutes. Cool completely before covering. Keep refrigerated.
- Note: the baked cake mix may creep up and cover some of the cream cheese mixture, so it may slump a bit, but that's ok. The crust should be golden brown..