Cookie's Peach Moscato Sangria Punch. Great recipe for Cookie's Peach Moscato Sangria Punch. The secret to the best white wine sangria? We added lemon-lime soda and seltzer for some bubbles, but both are optional.
The following Peach Sangria is something special for me because it has one of my favorite wines: the slightly sweet "White Moscato", which has tasty peach I hope you enjoy this Peach-Nectarine White Sangria while you relax over your weekend celebrating life and your loved ones. This Moscato Sangria recipe has a white wine base to complement the fresh and fruity flavors (raspberry, lemon, peaches, mint). This Moscato Sangria is so light and refreshing! You can create Cookie's Peach Moscato Sangria Punch using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cookie's Peach Moscato Sangria Punch
- You need of COOKIES. Peach Moscato Sangria Punch.
- You need 2 of bottles of Peach MoscAto & 1 bottle of Sangria or Sangria Mix.
- It’s 1 of bottle of Pineapple Juice.
- You need 1 of Bottle of Mango Juice.
- You need 1 of Add 1 Fresh Mango cut in pieces & 1 cup of Pineapples & 1 kiwi.
- You need 1 of Mix well & set in frig overnite or @ least 8hrs to marinate..Hope u enjoy.
- You need 1 of Add sum frozen Strawberries, Raspberries, Peaches.
You can use any kind of white wine, but I prefer Moscato for this recipe because it already tastes sweet and juicy. Moscato Sangria is a sparkling wine cocktail, loaded with fresh fruit and sweet moscato wine! A fresh and fruity white sangria recipe made with peaches, apple, raspberries, vanilla, Moscato and Riesling. This sangria is almost too good!
Cookie's Peach Moscato Sangria Punch Step by step
- Mix all ingredients in a large pitcher let marinate overnite in the Refrigerator or set in frig for 8hrs that day…..Enjoy folks.
This sangria is almost too good. Jump to the Raspberry Peach White Sangria Recipe or read on to see our tips for making it. More about the Peach Moscato Slush. This slushy peach cocktail recipe mixes up moscato, strawberry vodka, frozen peaches, and powdered sugar, and manages to be both perfectly peachy and perfectly sweet. Enjoy a pitcher of Pink Moscato Sangria recipe during your summer holidays.