Spiced Peach. Easy spiced peaches, made from canned peach halves and a spiced vinegar brown sugar syrup – a Recipe: Spiced Peaches. ©From the Kitchen of Deep South Dish. This is among the best spiced peaches recipes that I have ever used. I made the syrup and then poured it over the peaches that were raw packed into sterile jars.
When you tuck into this warm and comforting fresh peach cobbler, you won't miss the extra fat and calories a bit! How to Make Peach Cobbler with Spiced Peaches and a Biscuit Top. This peach cobbler recipe is simple. You can make Spiced Peach using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spiced Peach
- You need 1 of Peach.
- You need 1/4 of cooking white wine.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of lime juice.
- It’s 1 of pecans.
- It’s 1/4 of praline.
Fresh — or frozen and thawed — sliced peaches are tossed with lemon juice, sugar. Spiced peaches are the old fashioned Southern treat you didn't know you have been missing! Summers ripest peaches are prepared with whole spices. Make and Can Homemade Spiced Peaches with this fully illustrated, simple recipe and directions.
Spiced Peach Instructions
- Cut the peach down the middle and remove seed.
- Cover peach with lime juice.
- Sprinkle the peach with the cinnamon sugar and put to the side.
- Turn your stove on and place the peach cut side down.
- Add praline and pecans.
- When it starts to sizzle add the white wine and more lime Juice.
- Place the peach and sauce in the broiler let it cook until soft.
- Remove and serve over your favorite ice cream…enjoy.
Directions show you how to can it as well. The spiced peaches will taste MUCH better than anything. We make them here with peaches, but they're also delightful made with blueberries, blackberries, or raspberries. Welcome to our Shared Table at Spiced Peach Blog! Subscribe here for my fresh, seasonal recipes with an international twist.