Sunshine's creamy peach dump cake. Peach Dump Cake is one of the easiest ever dessert recipes. This simple recipe needs just a handful of ingredients including canned peaches, boxed cake mix, and butter. Simply dump all the ingredients into a pan and bake until golden and delicious.
This creamy version merges pumpkin pie and cake for a spiced and luscious dessert. Get the recipe at Your Cup of Cake. Peach pie better watch its back. You can have Sunshine's creamy peach dump cake using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sunshine's creamy peach dump cake
- Prepare 1 can of (29.oz) peach halves drained.
- You need 1 can of (21.oz ) peaches & cream pie filling.
- You need 6 tbsp of butter sliced thin.
- It’s 1 box of butter cake mix (u will use half).
Get the recipe at Lemon Tree Dwelling. The genius that decided to dump a bunch of dessert staples into a pan and see what happens next deserves an award. Dump cakes are a dream recipe for busy moms and dads. For those days when just getting through the door is a chore.
Sunshine's creamy peach dump cake Step by step
- Preheat oven at 400°F and bake on 400 for 40 minutes or till golden brown.In a lightly greased pie plate..
- Drain juice from peaches ,slice them in halves,.place peaches In pie plate , add peaches & cream pie filling , mix together well , spread evenly In dish , using half of the box of cake mix spread cake mix over the peach mixture.
- Now take the butter , pieces of butter all over the top , now put in oven to bake….enjoy.
For this Peach Cobbler Dump Cake, you don't even have to stir all the ingredients together. This dump cake reminds me of a cobbler because of the way the crust gets crispy on the outside, but it Then dump your dry cake mix and top with butter. It gives the bottom layer that creamy, tangy peach. Peach Dump Cake – Whip up some whipping cream with tsp. This Pineapple Sunshine Cake is always a crowd pleaser!