Beckie's Peach Jello Cake.
You can have Beckie's Peach Jello Cake using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beckie's Peach Jello Cake
- You need 1 box of white cake mix.
- It’s 1 can of halved or sliced peaches (your choice).
- Prepare 3 large of eggs.
- It’s 1 of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 box of Peach jello.
- You need 1 large of cool whip for frosting.
Beckie's Peach Jello Cake Instructions
- Follow directions on cake mix. Bake and let cool to room temperature..
- While the cake is baking take a separate bowl and mix your jello following the directions on the back and set in the refrigerator to cool. It should be thick liquid almost gel but not solid..
- Poke holes all the way to the bottom evenly spaced around the whole cake..
- Use a tablespoon to fill the holes with jello and kinda glaze the top of the cake. It won't take all of the jello but go over the holes a couple times. Afterward put cake in the refrigerator for about an hour to let the jello set..
- Let the cool whip sit out for a bit to thaw and get soft enough to spread. Spread cool whip on top and then layer with peaches on top :).
- It is now ready to eat but I like to put mine back in the fridge to let the cool whip thicken up a little bit more :).