Noddle pea Soup.
You can have Noddle pea Soup using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Noddle pea Soup
- It’s 50 grams of Noddles.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- It’s of Other ingredients-.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of finely chopped garlic.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of boiled peas.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chopped carrots.
- You need 3 cups of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
Noddle pea Soup step by step
- Take 2 cups water in a pan and boil it. Add salt then again boil. Add Noddles, the noodles need to be cooked till aldente. strain the noodles in a colander. rinse with water very well. keep the noodles aside..
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a pan. on a low flame add finely chopped garlic then add chopped onions.
- Increase the flame to medium and stir fry for a minute add the chopped carrots and peas. Mix it very well..
- Begin to stir fry on medium flame. Then add 3 cups of water..
- Mix well bring the soup mixture to a rolling boil on medium flame. when the soup comes to a rolling boil, then add soy sauce.
- Add salt as per taste. Add crushed black pepper. Add the noodles. Simmer noodle soup for 6 minutes on a medium flame..
- Add ½ to 1 teaspoon vinegar, mix well and switch off the flame. Mix well and serve noodles soup hot..