Sweet Potato Lentil Curry (Vegan).
You can cook Sweet Potato Lentil Curry (Vegan) using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato Lentil Curry (Vegan)
- You need of Aromatics.
- It’s of Olive oil (1 tbsp).
- Prepare of Large yellow onion, diced.
- It’s of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare of ginger, minced.
- Prepare of Spices.
- It’s of Dried cilantro,.
- It’s of Powdered cumin,.
- Prepare of Garam Masala,.
- Prepare of West Indian curry powder,.
- You need of Turmeric,.
- It’s of Red pepper flakes (as desired).
- You need of Main.
- It’s of Diced tomato (16oz can).
- Prepare of Coconut cream (16oz can).
- Prepare of sweet potatoes, peeled and diced.
- You need of Red lentils (1 cup).
- It’s of Water (1 cup).
Sweet Potato Lentil Curry (Vegan) step by step
- Sweat onion with the olive oil. When translucent, add ginger and garlic. Cook for 30 seconds.
- Add spices, as well as salt and black pepper. Allow to bloom (10 secs) while mixing it evenly in, stirring continuosly. Add diced tomato and stir..
- Add coconut cream & sweet potato and stir to combine. Taste for salt, adjust as needed..
- Add 1 cup lentils and 1 cup water. Stovetop: bring to boil, drop heat and cover, simmer until done (35-45?). Instapot: add lid, set for high 2 mins. Release pressure and serve with Naan..