Black Tea & Peach Smoothie.
You can cook Black Tea & Peach Smoothie using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Black Tea & Peach Smoothie
- It’s 2 of Black tea bags.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of boiling water.
- You need 1 tbsp of Superfine sugar.
- It’s 2/3 cup of ripe yellow saturn peach.
- You need 2/3 cup of Babcock (white peach).
Black Tea & Peach Smoothie Preparation
- Put the tea bags in a teapot or heatproof pitcher and pour over the boiling water. Let infuse for 7 minutes. Remove and discard the tea bags. Let chill..
- Pour the chilled tea into a blender. Add the sugar and peaches, and process until smooth..
- Serve at once..