Mango Apple Peach Crumble Cake with Almond Crumble Crust.
You can have Mango Apple Peach Crumble Cake with Almond Crumble Crust using 21 ingredients and 14 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mango Apple Peach Crumble Cake with Almond Crumble Crust
- It’s of Cake ingredients.
- It’s 1 of mango, peeled.
- It’s 1 of fuji apple, peeled.
- You need 1 large of peach, peeled.
- You need 1/4 cup of dark brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of water.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of lemon zest.
- It’s 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/3 cup of dark brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Chinese 5 spice.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 3/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/3 cup of virgin coconut oil, melted.
- It’s of almond crumble crust.
- You need 2 tbsp of cold unsalted butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of dark brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of raw almonds.
Mango Apple Peach Crumble Cake with Almond Crumble Crust Preparation
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Take mango, apple, & peach and slice into half moon strips..
- In a large saucepan on medium high heat, add below sugar amounts and water to create a syrup..
- Once sugar has liquefied add sliced fruit, and lemon zest and cook for 5 minutes..
- Pour fruit and syrup into a 9×9 baking dish..
- In a large bowl combine flour, baking powder, brown sugar, cinnamon, Chinese 5 spice, salt, milk, and coconut oil..
- Whisk ingredients together until batter is thick and smooth..
- Pour batter evenly over the top of the fruit in the baking dish. Use a spatula to smooth batter out..
- Place cake in the oven and bake for 30 minutes..
- Meanwhile, using a high power blender, blend almonds together until it is at your desired crumble..
- Add flour, brown sugar, butter, and crumbled almonds to a mixing bowl. Using your finger rub and squeeze ingredients together until it forms desired crumble topping..
- After cake has been baking for 30 minutes, remove from oven and sprinkle almond crumble crust evenly topping the cake..
- Place cake back in the oven and bake for another 15 minutes..
- Remove cake from oven and let cool for 5 minutes, and serve! FYI, it goes great with coffee! ?.