Grilled peach pizza. Quickly lift the pizza with your fingers and transfer directly to the grill to the side over the coals/heat. Lift peaches with the tongs and scatter peach slices over the pizza. Grilled pizza season is here and I'm kicking it off this season with a Grilled Peach and Prosciutto Grilled Pizza is an art.
All Reviews for Grilled Prosciutto and Peach Flatbread Pizza. This Peach and Prosciutto Pizza is topped with three types of cheese and a homemade balsamic reduction. Three Cheese Peach and Prosciutto Pizza with Basil and Honey Balsamic Reduction. You can create Grilled peach pizza using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled peach pizza
- It’s 1 of flatbread or Naan.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare 3 of Cheese Slices.
- Prepare 1 of fresh unpeeled peach, ripe but firm, sliced into ¼” rings..
- You need 2-3 slices of deli ham, roughly chopped.
- It’s of Honey, to drizzle.
- You need 2 slices of Cheese Slices cut into ½” squares.
- You need of Fresh basil, chopped or left whole.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of Red pepper flakes, optional.
This may be a bold statement, but I'm pretty sure this Grilled Peach Caprese Naan Pizza is about to be your new favorite summer dinner. Filled with with peaches, prosciutto, goat cheese and fresh basil, this Grilled Prosciutto Peach Flatbread Pizza is the ultimate summer grilling recipe. Topped with soft grilled peaches, creamy vegan "goat" cheese and a delicious tangy balsamic I love that you can change pizza to fit your mood and season. This grilled peach, basil and vegan goat.
Grilled peach pizza Preparation
- Lightly brush peach slices with olive oil..
- Lightly brush both sides of flatbread with olive oil..
- Lightly drizzle honey over the bread..
- Place cheese slices on top. Set the bread aside until peach slices are grilled..
- Place peach slices on the grill over the direct heat..
- Grill until the peaches have grill marks then turn peaches over and cook until peaches have softened just a little and have grill marks..
- Cut peach slices into chunks and place them on the pizza..
- Place sliced ham on the pizza..
- Dot the cut-up Cheese Slices on top and sprinkle pizza with fresh basil..
- Sprinkle with ⅛ teaspoon hot peppered flakes, is desired..
- Place pizza on the grill over indirect heat for 6-8 minutes – turn every 1-2 minutes. Keep lid closed as much as possible. Cook pizza until the bottom crust is golden and the toppings are hot..
Learn how to prepare this Grilled Peach Pizza recipe like a pro. This grilled pie combines savory This pizza reminds us just how great peaches can be in savory dishes. Mine felt way too short, so I definitely need a vacation pretty soon! On Saturday we went out for some fire grilled pizza, which. How to make Grilled Peach and Prosciutto Pizza – prep & cook time, serving size, nutritional info, ingredients.