Grilled salmon with peach citrus salsa. A peach-avocado salsa is a delicious complement to this grilled salmon. A grill pan ensures the salmon stays crispy throughout the cooking process without sticking to the grill. Brush the grilling rack with vegetable oil to keep the salmon from sticking.
Remove from grill and let cool. Place on grill, skin side down first, and grill until flesh is light pink throughout. This tasty salmon with peach salsa recipe is full of protein and heart healthy fats. You can have Grilled salmon with peach citrus salsa using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled salmon with peach citrus salsa
- Prepare of peach citrus salsa.
- It’s 1 of large peach ripe,peeled and small diced.
- You need 1 of Orange peeled and small diced.
- It’s 1 of Green onion cleaned and sliced end to end.
- You need of Cilantro chopped (about 1/3 of a small bunch, or to taste).
- Prepare 1 of Jalepeno pepper seeded and small diced.
- Prepare 1/4 of Red bell pepper small diced.
- It’s of Zest of a small lime.
- Prepare to taste of salt & pepper.
Serve topped with a generous portion of the Peach Salsa. Salmon with Citrus Salsa. "I make each meal from scratch, which results in a lot of hit-or-miss attempts, but this grilled salmon is a surefire winner!" confirms Nancy Shirvani of Terryville, Connecticut. "It makes a perfect light summer supper." Salmon with citrus salsa verde – light, healthy and easy to make recipe! Music by Kevin MacLeod #salsa #citrussalsa #recipe #healthy #capers #orange. For the salsa, blanch the peaches, rinse under cold water, peel, halve, remove seeds and chop the flesh into small cubes.
Grilled salmon with peach citrus salsa Step by step
- Mix all ingredients together and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve over cooked salmon fillets..
- I seasoned the salmon with lime juice a little lime zest and blackened fish seasoning and cooked it on my George Foreman Grille..
Combine the lime juice with the honey and the remaining oil. Add the prepared salsa ingredients, along with the cilantro. Mix well and season with salt and cayenne pepper. with Peach & Corn Salsa. How To: Get Perfect Citrus Zest. The sweet salmon marinade combined with the spicy So I made this amazing Grilled Salmon Fillet with Peach Salsa!