You can cook Peach Cake using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peach Cake
- You need of Cake:.
- Prepare 1 of – (15 oz.) Box of yellow cake mix.
- You need 6 of – Peaches, peeled and sliced, and chopped, or 1 (16 oz.) package of frozen peaches unthawed.
- You need 2 of – (3 oz.) packages of peach jello.
- You need 4 of – Large eggs.
- It’s 1 of – Cup vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of – Tsp vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Frosting:.
- You need 2 of – Cups brown sugar.
- Prepare 2/3 of – Cups heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/2 of – Cup (1 stick) of unsalted butter (melted).
- Prepare 1 of – Tsp vanilla extract.
- It’s of Ice bath, optional.
Peach Cake Instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 deg. lightly grease a 9 X 13 baking dish with butter or non-stick spray.
- Beat together cake mix, jello, eggs, oil and vanilla in a large bowl or mixer until just incorporated, then fold in the chopped peaches.
- Pour batter into greased baking dish, then place in oven and bake for 40 t0 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove cake from oven and let cool completely.
- While cake is cooking, combine brown sugar, heavy cream and butter in a large sauce pan over medium heat.
- Bring mixture to a boil and cook for an additional 1 minute, then remove mixture from the heat stir in the vanilla extract.
- Set up ice bath with a large bowl full of ice water (If desired). Carefully place frosting pan into the ice bath and use a mixer to being careful not to get any water into the frosting mix. Beat until mixture cools, thickens fluffy and airy. About 4 to 5 minutes.
- Spread frosting over cooled cake, then slice into squares and enjoy.