You can have Papad Tacos using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Papad Tacos
- It’s 10 of Lijjat Papad.
- Prepare 1 cup of Lobia / Black Eyed peas – Soaked overnight and pressure cooked.
- You need 1 Cup of chopped bell peppers – tossed in herbed garlic butter.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Pico De Gallo (Chopped Onions, Tomatoes, Green Chillies tossed in salt, line juice and coriander).
- Prepare of Lemon wedges and Chopped Coriander for Garnish.
Papad Tacos instructions
- Heat a skillet. Roast the papad on the hot skillet using a cloth to press it down and ensure it does not puff. Cook on both sides. Once off the flame, immediately wrap it around a roller and shape into a Taco..
- Soak Lobia / Black Eyed peas overnight, Pressure cook by adding salted water for 3 whistles. Strain the water and set aside to cool..
- For the Pico De Gallo – In a bowl, add chopped tomatoes, onions, diced green chillies and toss it with lemon juice, salt and freshly chopped coriander. Set aside..
- Heat a skillet, add a tbsp of amul herbed butter, take red, yellow and green bell peppers and toss them until al dente..
- To assemble, take each papad taco, fill it with a spoon of the cooked lobia, bell peppers and pico de gallo. Garnish with coriander and serve with a lemon wedge..