Peaches and Cream Bundt Cake. Sift cake mix into a small bowl to remove any lumps, add pudding mix and set aside. This crowd-pleasing cake features the classic peaches-and-cream flavor pair. Instead of icing, the warm cake gets a liberal dusting of cinnamon sugar.
This peach bundt cake is bursting with flavor, thanks to fresh peaches and vanilla bean paste. This moist peach pound cake is baked in a Bundt cake pan. Serve this luscious peach pound cake with whipped cream, or dust with sifted powdered sugar. You can create Peaches and Cream Bundt Cake using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peaches and Cream Bundt Cake
- It’s 1 box of white cake mix.
- You need 1 packages of instant vanilla o white chocolate pudding.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of peach puree(place peaches in blender with no skin and blend well).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream or plain yogurt.
- It’s 3/4 cup of butter melted.
- You need 4 large of eggs.
- Prepare 3 of sliced peaches.
- It’s 3 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of milk.
A homemade pumpkin bundt cake filled with cream cheese and topped with an easy vanilla glaze. This Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bundt Cake is a perfect dessert for fall! This Pumpkin Bundt Cake may just take the cake (no pun intended) because it's filled with a delicious cream cheese filling. This Irish Cream Bundt Cake is my favorite super easy cake to make for St.
Peaches and Cream Bundt Cake Step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease your Bundt pan well..
- Sift cake mix into a small bowl to remove any lumps, add pudding mix and set aside..
- In a large bowl, combine peach puree, milk, sour cream, butter and eggs.
- Stir in cake mix and pudding mix until smooth..
- Dump into prepared pan and spread out evenly..
- Place peach slices on top of the batter (fanning around in a circle) and gently press into the cake..
- Bake for 40-50 minutes or until an inserted knife comes out clean..
- Let cool in pan, then turn out..
- For the Glaze:.
- Place cream cheese and butter in a microwave proof bowl and heat for 20 seconds. Add powdered sugar and 2 Tbsp. milk and whisk until smooth. Add more milk if the glaze is too thick. 10. Pour glaze over cooled cake and serve with fresh peaches..
Patrick's Day, but honestly I enjoy eating it all year long! It's one of those "jazzed up cake mix" kind of recipes, but don't let that worry you. It doesn't taste anything at all like a cake mix cake. Combine cake mix, melted butter, and egg in medium bowl. To make the topping, mix the cream cheese, sugar, and juice with electric mixer until creamy.