Peach and Blueberry Citrus Pound Cake with Citrus Cream Cheese Glaze.
You can create Peach and Blueberry Citrus Pound Cake with Citrus Cream Cheese Glaze using 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peach and Blueberry Citrus Pound Cake with Citrus Cream Cheese Glaze
- Prepare of Cake.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter or margarine.
- It’s 4 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of packed brown sugar.
- It’s 4 large of eggs.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt (unless using unsalted butter – use 1/4 tsp.).
- You need 1/2 of orange (the zest only).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Greek Yogurt, Blueberry (optional peach or vanilla).
- You need 1 1/4 cup of diced peaches (frozen,fresh, or canned) I used frozen.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh or frozen blueberries (prefer fresh).
- You need of Glaze.
- You need 4 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 of Orange, zest and juice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of powdered sugar (icing sugar).
Peach and Blueberry Citrus Pound Cake with Citrus Cream Cheese Glaze Step by step
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Generously grease and flour a 10-inch tube pan or bundt pan and set aside..
- Beat butter, cream cheese, and vanilla extract at medium speed for about 2 minutes or until creamy..
- Gradually add the granulated sugar add well as the brown sugar, and beat for 5 to 7 minutes. Add the eggs one at a time, making sure each one is combined before adding the next one, then after the eggs are combined add the juice of a half of an Orange as well as the zest and mix thoroughly..
- Add in the Yogurt and beat until combined..
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt; add to the butter mixture beating at low speed just until blended..
- Gently fold in the diced peaches and the blueberries. Please note if using frozen blueberries to make sure to drain off all the excess juice just to keep the dye from running in the cake, and flour them before folding them in..
- Pour into the prepared pan and put in the oven for 1 hour and 15 minutes to 1 hour and 30 minutes. Cake is done when toothpick inserted comes out clean..
- If cake is done but not brown on top you can increase the heat to 350 and leave in for 5 more minutes..
- Cool in the pan for 15 minutes remove and cool completely on wire rack..
- For the glaze, Beat or mix the cream cheese and juice from the Orange until creamy. Mix in the powdered sugar and Orange zest, being careful not to add too much zest. Add 1 tablespoon of milk at a time to achieve desired consistency for drizzling the Cream Cheese Glaze onto the cake..
- If the glaze is too loose you can put it in the fridge to thicken it up, or add more powdered sugar..