Easy Peach Cobbler Crunch.
You can create Easy Peach Cobbler Crunch using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Peach Cobbler Crunch
- It’s 21 oz of can peach pie filling.
- You need 4 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 pinch of of salt.
Easy Peach Cobbler Crunch Step by step
- preheat oven to oven to 375.
- pour can pie filling into pan.
- melt butter, then add flour,sugar,salt,and vanilla to melted butter.
- mixture will be crumble like then sprinkle on top of pie filling.Dot on top a few tablespoons of extra butter.
- bake for 25-30 or until crumble top is light golden brown.
- serve warm with whip cream or vanilla ice cream yum!.