Steamed Chicken & Radish Sprout Salad With Mentaiko Mayo Wasabi.
You can have Steamed Chicken & Radish Sprout Salad With Mentaiko Mayo Wasabi using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steamed Chicken & Radish Sprout Salad With Mentaiko Mayo Wasabi
- Prepare 130 grams of Chicken breast.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Spicy mustard mentaiko (or mentaiko).
- Prepare 1/3 of pack Radish sprouts.
- It’s 1 dash of ○Salt and pepper.
- You need 50 ml of ●Water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ●Sake.
- You need 1 tsp of ●Vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp of ☆Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tsp of ☆Mentsuyu (2x concentrate).
- Prepare 5 of cm ☆Wasabi paste (tube).
- Prepare 1 of ★Coarsely ground black pepper.
- It’s 2 pinch of ★Sugar.
Steamed Chicken & Radish Sprout Salad With Mentaiko Mayo Wasabi Instructions
- Remove the skin from the chicken and let it warm up to room temperature. Season it with the ○ ingredients..
- Add the ● ingredients to a saucepan and heat over low heat until the mixture is just about to boil. Then add the chicken. Make a drop-lid with some aluminium foil and continue to simmer the mixture for 5 minutes. Then turn off the heat and leave it to steam for a further 5 minutes..
- After the 5 minutes is up, take the chicken out of the pan, drain it, and leave it to cool..
- Remove the mentaiko from the egg sac. Cut the radish sprouts in half lengthwise..
- Once the chicken has cooled, shred it up with your hands and add it to a bowl..
- Add the mentaiko and the ☆ ingredients to the bowl from Step 5 and mix everything together thoroughly..
- Lastly mix in the radish sprouts and adjust the flavour with the ★ ingredients. It's ready. Chill the salad well in the fridge and serve..
- If you have any left overs they taste delicious in a sandwich..