Perfect Peach Cobbler. Juicy, real-peach Chobani® Greek Yogurt beneath a cobbler-like layer of oatmeal pastry pieces and frosted cinnamon crunch. Make this easy peach cobbler for dessert! This recipe is very easy, and a perfect way to showcase ripe peaches.
My perfect peach cobbler features tangy peaches, tossed with sugar and flour, to create a gooey fruit compote that's topped with a sweet and crunchy streussel topping, which creates that signature. Bring joy to your family by baking them the Perfect Peach Cobbler. Made with peaches and cooked until it is golden brown it may vary well be one of the best. You can create Perfect Peach Cobbler using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Perfect Peach Cobbler
- Prepare of Peach mixture/filling.
- You need 45 oz of Canned peaches.
- It’s 2 tsp of Pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Allspice.
- Prepare of 'crust'/cake base.
- Prepare 2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 2 cup of Milk at room temp..
- You need 1 cup of Melted butter.
- You need 1 dash of Cinnamon.
Peach cobbler is in charge here. Fun fact about this fresh peach cobbler, beyond the juicy, jammy Perfect timing, I'll be making this for a dinner party next week! Could you potentially make this with. The perfect peach cobbler, at least in my family, has the perfect portion of peaches to cobbler crust in every single bite.
Perfect Peach Cobbler Preparation
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray a 10×16 pan (or whatever pan/pans you prefer) with cooking spray..
- Mix dry ingredients for crust..
- Mix in milk and melted butter..
- Pour batter into prepared pan..
- Mix dry ingredients for peach mixture/filling..
- Drain juice away from canned peaches..
- Thoroughly mix spices and peaches.
- Spoon peach mixture evenly over batter..
- Bake for 45 min-1 hour or until golden brown and fork comes out clean in the center of the cobbler..
And one of the best parts of this cobbler is that the syrup bubbles a bit as it cooks. This classic southern dessert recipe is perfected and may even be better than your own Mamaw's recipe! Made with fresh peaches and a crispy, buttery, vanilla topping this. Homemade peach cobbler is my favorite kind of fruit cobbler. It's juicy and sweet and the little hint of spice from The crackly top here is buttery with the perfect crunch from coarse sugar sprinkled on top.