peach liquor. Have a bottle of peach schnapps and wondering what you should do with it? Find out why you should dust that bottle off and put it to good use, with Liquor.com. The liqueur retains the best flavor and color for up to a year.
Most product are dyed in orange or yellow, or sold transparent. Peachtree was the first liqueur of its type (hence "original" in the name), creating what became known as the "peach schnapps liqueur" category. A wide variety of peach liqueur options are available to. You can have peach liquor using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of peach liquor
- It’s 1 gallon of peach mango juice.
- It’s 1 gallon of white grape juice.
- You need 4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 large of can of peach halves in syrup.
- You need 1/2 gallon of PGA(pure grain alcohol) or everclear..same 190 proof.
- It’s 1 of case of whatever size canning jars u like…i use quart size.
Gently squeeze the peaches, getting as much juice from the peaches as possible. Once the sugar has all dissolved, bottle the resulting liqueur in a fresh bottle and let age for. Browse All Peach liqueur Drink Recipes. A peach-flavored liqueur, made from real peaches.
peach liquor Instructions
- combine both juices, sugar, and can of peaches into a large pot…this is a lot of liquid u will need a really large pot.
- bring to a soft boil…then lower heat and simmer for 2 hours.
- take off heat and let cool for a couple minutes.
- add in the PGA…be careful this may bubble up so add slowly….
- take out peach halves and place one in each jar ..this usually makes around nine to eleven jars.
- paddle into one jar at a time…seal each jar as u go…turn upside down on towel for ten minutes.
- turn all jars right side up and let cool on counter….depending on how cool ur house is…they will cool and u will hear the tops start to pop ensuring they are sealed.
- u can use same recipie with any juice to make different flavors…I use apple juice and apple cider with cinnamon sticks and apples to make an apple pie drink…amazing.
This liqueur complements spirits, citrus, and sugar so well that I'm not sure why it isn't more common in cocktails. Notes: Both yellow and white peaches work well for this recipe.. Peach Liqueur Cocktails Recipes on Yummly Diy Peach Liqueur, Kentucky Peach Peach Beach CocktailRecipesPlus. peach liqueur, fresh mint, lime juice, champagne. Peach Liquor , Find Complete Details about Peach Liquor,Liquors from Liqueurs Supplier or Manufacturer-Licores y Derivados,S.