Chickpea Peach Stuffed Zucchini. Zucchini are hollowed out and filled with a saute of onions, mushrooms, chickpeas, lemon juice, herbs and spices. All Reviews for Zucchini with Chickpea and Mushroom Stuffing. This peach zucchini crumb muffin recipe is based off of my favorite chocolate chip muffins recipe.
Here's a link to the standalone recipe: Basic Streusel. Thank you so much for watching Remember to SUBSCRIBE Please click the so you'll be notified about new videos Please click if you enjoyed this video! Please leave a comment, we love hearing from you And Please keep cooking. You can make Chickpea Peach Stuffed Zucchini using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chickpea Peach Stuffed Zucchini
- Prepare 2 each of Zucchini.
- It’s 1 cup of Quinoa.
- Prepare 1 each of Peach.
- It’s 1 each of Red Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of Mushrooms.
- You need 1/2 bunch of Spinach.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Carrots.
- It’s 1/4 bunch of Cilantro.
- It’s 1 can of Chick Peas.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Canola Oil.
- It’s 3 clove of Garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of Honey.
- You need 1/4 cup of Almonds.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Hot Sauce.
- It’s 2 each of Lime.
The zucchini are hollowed out and filled with sauteed onions, mushrooms, zucchini, lemon juice, herbs and spices. Continuing with my light and quick summer dishes Zucchini and chickpea pancakes. I'm completely loving your stuff here and craving to. Zucchini and chickpea curry makes a great easy weeknight meal, and the flavors even improve over time, so it's good to make ahead.
Chickpea Peach Stuffed Zucchini Preparation
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix 1 tbsp oil, 2 tbsp hot sauce, 1 lime (juiced) in bowl and mix in can of chick peas.
- Once chick peas well blended with spices lay flat on cookie sheet and place in oven..
- Roast chick peas for 40 min or until crunchy, stirring every 10 min..
- Cook quinoa on stove top with 1 lime (juiced) and 1 diced clove of garlic + additional spices to taste..
- Dice pepper, peaches, and mushrooms..
- Slice zucchini in half lengthwise and scoop out middle. Place on baking sheet and bake at 400°F until golden and slightly soft..
- Heat oil, hot sauce and honey in a pan, then add diced vegetables. Saute on low for a few min until heated and small amount of juices form. Add additional spices as needed to taste..
- Cover plate with small layer of spinach. Scoop desired amount quinoa on top of spinach. Place zucchini boat on quinoa and fill with desired amount roasted chick peas and lightly sautéd vegetables/peaches. Garnish with shredded carrots, sliced almonds and cilantro..
A few weeks before we moved from London, I started eyeing our remaining ingredients with a sidelong glance. Keyword Jalapeño Popper Stuffed Zucchini Boats. If you get a chance to try these Cheesy Jalapeño Popper Stuffed Zucchini Boats, let me know! You can leave me a comment here (LOVE checking those daily!) or tag @PEASandCRAYONS on Instagram. These delicious chickpea and zucchini patties make a simple and healthy lunch for at home or to take to school or work.