Teriyaki chicken wings (Air fried).
You can have Teriyaki chicken wings (Air fried) using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Teriyaki chicken wings (Air fried)
- You need of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Brown sugar.
- You need of Honey.
- It’s of Vinegar.
- You need of Ginger powder.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare of Corn starch.
- You need of Chicken wings.
Teriyaki chicken wings (Air fried) step by step
- Clean wings, & season with salt, pepper, garlic, & ginger.
- Place in air fryer, as is. Take out once the wings look as tho, they could be eaten. I like my wings really well done, so I leave mine in a lil longer..
- Mix soy sauce, vinegar, brown sugar & honey in a pan. Mix corn starch with cold water & then into pan with the rest of the mixture. As soon as it starts to thicken, add wings. Toss, turn and get ur wings “SAUCY”. Plate & eat up lol, enjoy.